Skyland Camp For Girls offers four options for experiencing a great summer on Skyland Hill! Our sleepaway camp offers comfortable amenities, delicious food, a variety of activities, and an attentive, caring staff. Get ready to have the best summer of your life.
- The most popular is Skyland’s traditional camp session (18 days)
- Many campers LOVE being on Skyland Hill for the full Skyland Summer (36 days)
- First-time campers (rising 1st-4th grade) may enjoy a Starter Camp Session (9 days)
- If mom and daughter want to preview camp together, then Mother-Daughter weekend is the perfect option (3 days)
Traditional Camp: Full Summer and Single Sessions
Skyland’s traditional camp sessions are designed for girls who are rising 1st through rising 10th grade. Two “regular” sessions of 18-days each are offered … and many campers join us for the full Skyland summer, which is 36 days.
Spaces are limited! We recommend early registration.
- Session 1: Sat. June 23-Tue. July 10, 2018 ($4590/18 days)
- Session 2: Wed. July 11-Sat. July 28, 2018 ($4590/18 days)
- Full Summer: Sat. June 23-Sat. July 28, 2018 ($8230/36 days)
While most first-time campers dive right in to an 18-day session, some families prefer a stepping-stone approach for their 1st-4th graders.
Introducing: Starter Camp! Starter Camp is a stepping stone option for first-time campers (rising 1st-4th grades) who want to give camp a practice run before committing to a full traditional camp session. (Campers … this is a great way to “test the waters” and see how your parents do back home without you!) Starter campers join Skyland during the first half of each session so they get the full experience of joining camp from day one.
Spaces are extremely limited! We STRONGLY recommend early registration.
- Starter Session 1a: Sat. June 23-Sun. July 1, 2018 ($2530/9 days)
- Starter Session 2a: Wed. July 11-Thurs. July 19, 2018 ($2530/9 days)
Skyland’s Mother-Daughter Camp Preview Weekend is a great opportunity to preview camp for future enrollment or to simply “unplug,” enjoy nature and grab some great mother-daughter bonding time. The ideal camper age for Mother-Daughter preview is rising 1st through rising 6th grade.
Mother-Daughter Camp Weekend often sells out early. Learn more about the weekend HERE
- June 8 – 10, 2018 (Mother-Daughter Preview Camp Weekend)