While your camper is having the time of her life, she will also be learning valuable skills that will last a lifetime. She will learn sportsmanship and the importance of teamwork, find outlets for self-expression, enjoy the thrill of the spotlight, and gain valuable leadership lessons that will guide her actions for years to come.
- Archery: Hey, here is something you can’t do at home. You would be surprised at how hard it is to hit a bull’s eye, and how wonderfully accomplished you will feel when you do!
- Horseback Riding: Never been on a horse? Come see what sitting on top of one is like. We teach all the basics of English (Hunt Seat) and will give you a good understanding of how to take care of a horse. If you are an advanced rider we will challenge you with our Drill team and jumping clinics.
- Leadership Development: Are you ready to be the best YOU that you can be? We are committed to helping you reach your goals and achieve your dreams. We’ll help you learn the importance of positive self-image, of true friendship and how you can be a positive role model and leader among your peers.
- Recycled Arts and Crafts: We take things that are old, newly discarded or from Mother Nature and make amazing things. For the artist in all of us.
- Musical Theater: Like to sing? Dance? Be in a one-act play? We have an expert staff that can bring out the best performer in everyone. Come join us on the Skyland stage.
- Tennis: Whether learning to swing a racquet for the first time or working on your overhead volley, we can improve your skills and make sure you have a great time doing it.
- Swimming: Our pool: it’s heated, big and beautiful. There’s no mucky lake bottom or icy chill when you jump in. Yes we are spoiled. And we know it!
- Games: Volleyball, ring tennis, newcomb, soccer and ping pong. You name it and our games counselors are up for it.
- And a Few More: Culinary Arts, Yoga, Dance Troupe and Low Ropes help round out our schedule.