Of all the amazing things you’ll find at Skyland, the most remarkable is our people. They are the secret to our success. The experiences that they create for our campers are so memorable that many of our campers later come back to Skyland to become counselors and staff, so they can help recreate the same wonderful experiences for the next generation of campers.
Each staff member is carefully selected for her special talents and ability to relate to younger girls. We interview for traits such as leadership, compassion, empathy and a willingness to mentor others. Skyland’s unique combination of counselors and senior staff sets the stage for amazing summers and helps to communicate the value of multi-generational interaction.
- Skyland Employment Application (for ALL positions)
- Camp Counselor Job Description
- Frequently Asked Questions
Skyland Positions …
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Cabin and Activity Counselors. (Note that all Skyland counselors serve as cabin counselors AND Activity Counselors) Activities include …
- Non-Counselor Positions. There is a whole host of support positions at Skyland that range from office manager to nurse to maintenance, housekeeping and food service. We are accepting applications for the following administrative/support positions: